Monday, June 17, 2013

Anton's Updates :: 30 Weeks


This is our smiley guy. At home that is. It turns out he is already experienceing a bit of separation anxiety. Lately he has started to cry when I leave him at daycare. It breaks my heart a bit, but it also makes me happy that he loves me so much. Good thing we only have a couple more days until we have the entire summer together.
New Favorites: Sippy cups. He still hasn't really gotten the hang of it, but he just lights up when I hand him a sippy cup at the end of a meal. He usually pounds it against the table for a while then gnaws on the spout until he realizes there is liquid in there. It's just water, but oh so refreshing.
Eating: I'm still trying out new foods every couple of days. This next batch is going to have some added seasonings. I want to experiment with some more interesting flavors and see what he thinks.
Sleeping: Just when I thought he had the sleeping through the night gig down, he decided to have a big midnight party on father's day eve. This one was a real doozy. He stayed up for about 2 hours playing and practicing his sounds. Eventually we put him back to bed, but we woke up pretty exhausted. He was exhausted too and proved it by taking extra long naps the next day.
Milestones: He's starting to pivot from a seated position to reach for things. He usually ends up tipping over face first, but I'm glad he's giving it a try. I love how stationary he is. I am enjoying this time before he really takes off. I know it wont be long.
Mom and Dad: We finally have a move in date for our new house and I'm ready to do lots of playing and packing this summer.






No comments: