Thursday, June 6, 2013

Anton's Antics :: 28 Weeks


 Look - Anton is in his crib. We have been trying to give him a little play time or lounge time each day to get him more comfortable in there. We are hoping to make the big transition to his own room once we are officially on summer break. I've got big plans for him this summer. I hope he can keep up with me. I'm hoping to keep him on his twice daily nap schedule and squeeze in an activity in between. I just signed him up for a baby music class since he seems to really enjoy music. I think most of these classes are more for the parents to connect with each other than for the babies to become musicians. We might try a drop in swim class every once in a while too. We'll be busy moving and packing too, so I'm trying not to over do it with the planning.
New Favorites: Anton gets to go on walks at daycare in the big kid hallways. He rides in a 4 seater stroller with the other babies. He used to get a bit fussy during these walks, but his teacher told me he has started to enjoy them. It is really adorable to see them out on a stroll during the day.
Eating: Still loving his meal times. I'm tying a couple new foods on him each week. This weekend I'm going to make a batch of green bean puree and possibly start him on some fruit purees. I've been told it's best to hold off on the fruits for a while or they develop a preference for the sweetness.
Sleeping: Doing our best to keep up with the regular schedule even though it gets a bit hot in our house during the evening hours. We've got a bunch of fans blasting to keep things cool.
Milestones: I cant think of any milestones right now. He's getting pretty good at picking up and rolling balls. 
Mom and Dad: Taking turns sleeping in on the weekends has been a real treat!


No comments: