Sunday, September 23, 2012

Showered :: With Books!











Last weekend my mom's wonderful friends threw me a Book Shower. It was absolutely gorgeous! A beautiful day in the warm, end of summer sun, and good friends and family made it a great celebration. Jeannie's house was an elegant setting and Ivalle even stopped in for a sneak peek while golfing. Jeannie and Collette had the house all set up with a little duck theme. So many cute details. My good friend Tara made some adorable cake truffles in sweet little striped boxes.  This last photo is a very special gift from my mom. These are all books that I had as a kid and they were wrapped up in my favorite baby blanket. Jeannie found a basket to match my nursery colors exactly (shown in the photo above). I'm so thankful the other hostess Collete captured the moment with these pretty pictures. We now have a full library of books in our nursery so we can get our little bookworm started reading early. :) Thanks everyone!