Friday, September 14, 2012

Bumpdate :: Week 31

How far along: 31 Weeks (yucky picture! Our camera lens had a little mishap this week. It's getting repaired. So till then we have some iPhone replacements)

Baby's size: A Pineapple

  Sleep: I am sleeping like a champ! Can't complain. I'm soaking up sleep while I can. Being back to work makes me tired in the afternoons so I'm glad sleep is working at the moment.

Food cravings: Nothing comes to mind.

Symptoms I have: Back pain is starting to get a bit worse but only when I drive or sit still too long. I also have this weird muscle ache right at the top of my ribs. Almost like my muscles are falling asleep.

Doctor’s Appointment: Next appointment is September 17th. Ready to know what position the baby is in. I'm so curious!

Movement: Baby has been kicking like crazy while I'm teaching. Maybe he is reacting to my loud teacher voice.

Gender: Boy Oh Boy!

What I’m looking forward to: My baby shower in Medford this weekend and seeing friends and family.

What I miss: Cocktails to relax after work :)!

Other: I am still feeling great about dressing the bump. It is fun to see which of my dresses stretch around my belly just right. I feel like most of my body has stayed the same so some things are fitting ok still. It's nice to try to stay in regular clothes if I can. Very thankful for all of the maternity hand me downs I've received too!